Tuesday, July 13, 2021

___________________________ ROCKING ON ___________________________

 Bedlam at the bottom buoy.
 
My definition of 'Rocking On' is to simply continue into tomorrow as best as I can, without of course repeating the mistakes of the past! - Some paths will be familiar, others will be a path less traveled. So here is a path well traveled - a screen shot from a video I found online of the heavy weather race during the 2021 Zephyr National Championships. Moi in 195. 
 
The caveat of course on living all these highways and by ways is having to deal with the impediments of getting older. My aim regarding sailing is to "Swallow the anchor" as the saying goes at about..... hmmmm 90 years old? Nah, bugger that... just keep going until a Viking funeral is in order.


2 comments:

Barubi said...

Cheat the nursing home - die on your Zephyr!

Alden Smith said...

That is always a possibility, especially when gybing the mains'l in 25 knots of wind. Perhaps I should start wearing a crash helmet when sailing, something I see a few other Zephyr sailors doing.