Monday, August 25, 2014

Barking Mad Retired People Know Exactly What To Do When They See The Moon











Some one once said, "Be careful what you wish for young man for surely it will come true." It is a statement that contains truth with a warning. The truth is that if we dream big enough, work hard enough and want something with a passion, the likelihood of it coming true are pretty good. The warning is that it is very advisable that we be very sure of what we want because the difference between the dream and the reality can often be rather sobering...........

....... BUT, I digress ...... I have always dreamed of being both an Old Sea Dog and a Pirate and as you can tell from this recent self portrait I have been granted my wish ..... and may I say that to date the reality is much better than the dream. Woof.

No comments: