Sunday, October 19, 2014

A Good Sign

These flowers (Purpleish Vegetartus), and these ferns (Greenish Vegetartus) shone brightly in the garden this morning, so I took a photograph of them. "What's up?" I asked them.

"We're up" they replied, "But if you are looking for a deeper meaning, the only one we can give you is Summer, but we do mean Spring and Spring with a vengeance."

"Good" I said. "Very Good."  - I didn't risk hurting their feelings by adding, "It's about bloody time," because I am old enough to know that everything under the sun has it's season - and its reason - and its meaning.

So, I am going to join hands with the sun, moon, stars, ocean, earth, wind, fire and sundry Rainbow Colourish Vegetartus's and anyone else who wants to join me and make this a very, very, very, very good summer - or not, as the case may be, LOL. 

No comments: