Wednesday, December 2, 2009

.....I wheeled with the stars. My heart broke loose with the wind.


POETRY - Pablo Neruda

And it was at that age.... poetry arrived
in search of me. I don't know, I don't know where
it came from, from winter or a river.
I don't know how or when,
no, they were not voices, they were not
words, not silence,
but from a street it called me,
from the branches of night,
abruptly from the others,
among raging fires,
or returning alone,
there it was, without a face,
and it touched me.
I didn't know what to say, my mouth
had no way
with names
my eyes were blind.
Something knocked in my soul,
fever or forgotten wings,
and I made my own way,
deciphering
that fire,
and I wrote the first, faint line,
faint, without substance, pure
nonsense,
pure wisdom,
of someone who knows nothing;
and suddenly saw
the heavens
unfastened
and open,
planets,
palpitating plantations,
the darkness perforated,
riddled
with arrows, fire, and flowers,
the overpowering night, the universe.

And I, tiny being,
drunk with the great starry
void,
likeness, image of
mystery,
felt myself a pure part
of the abyss.
I wheeled with the stars.
My heart broke loose with the wind.


* (And Pablo, your poetry has the same effect on many who read it)

.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am the sort of hombre who loves to seek original stuff. Right now I'm constructing my own photovoltaic panels. I'm making it all by myself without the assistance of my men. I am utilizing the net as the only path to acheive this. I came across a really amazing site that explains how to create solar panels and wind generators. The site explains all the steps needed for constructing photovoltaic panels.

I'm not really sure bout how accurate the data given there is. If some people over here who have experience with these works can have a look and give your feedback in the thread it would be awesome and I would extremely treasure it, cause I extremely would love to try [URL=http://solar-panel-construction.com]solar panel construction[/URL].

Thanks for reading this. You guys rock.