Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Time For A Change


Lets face it, is it possible to do any worse in terms of foreign policy?

I like the United States. I have met and like many of its people. But I think that some of them in Washington need a full length mirror and some reflection time.

If there was ever a time in the history of the world where we all need to learn and apply the wisdom of the 'Golden Rule' now is the hour.

I like the cut of Barack Obamas jib - Time will tell whether his rhetoric of "The Audacity of Hope" is translated into the good deeds of sensible domestic and International policy.
I wish Obama and the Democrats all the very best.
.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

And I agree with you. Let's hope that some world-wide changes happen with the new Obama government. The world really is in a terrible mess at the moment, and we are the fortunate ones.